The Environmental Policy of Blackbox Voice and Data Solutions Ltd (“the Company”) is to ensure so far as it is reasonably practicable that its operations will be carried out with a commitment to protecting and enhancing the environment.
As an office we know that we generate waste paper products. However, as we strive for excellence in every aspect of our business, we are committed to minimising the environmental impacts of the business operation.
Our stated aims are to:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of our activities.
- Train employees in environmental issues.
- Aim to continuously improve our environmental performance particularly with regards to our recycling and re-use of paper.
- Where possible we will use recycled or ecologically friendly paper.
- We will use ‘waste’ paper for notepads unless confidentiality may be compromised.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficiency of those resources by printing double sided where practicable.
- Manage waste generated from my business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Recycle all paper products, ink or toner cartridges.
- Reduce the use of raw materials.
- Work to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in all business activities, in order to contribute to the prevention of global warming.
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements.
- Achieve and maintain a certified environmental management standard.
- Offer Cloud Services to achieve a more paper-less working environment where possible.
- Think before we print.
This Environmental Policy Statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary. The management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.
This Environmental Policy Statement has been approved & authorised by:
Name: Colin Griffin
Date: 2 November 2021